Job In Assam : Today's AssamCareer Advertisement

No 1 Job Website in Assam

Ask Your Qustions in Comment Section || আপোনালোকৰ প্ৰশ্নবোৰ Comment ত সোধক

Feb 18, 2018

How to Change D. El. Ed Study Center Easily to the desired Place

Most of the candidates are worried about NIOS Deled Study centers. Their study centers are too far from their school and their home.

So it's so sad for them to study the D. El.  Ed course peacefully.

Thus, candidates who wish to modify their study center place needs to contact the NIOS State Coordinator of their state.  You need to provide a legitimate reason for changing the study center.

The intention of the centers is to organize the workshop and submitting the Assignment. 

The PCP program is organized state wise and held on Saturday & Sunday.  If your study center is over 40 KM away from the Block, you can send an email.  Contact the State Coordinator and State Nodal Officer and ask them to alter the research center area.

How to Change D. El. Ed Study Center

How to Change D. El. Ed Study Center:

Lots of the untrained teachers are confronting problems regarding their center.  Many of the teachers need to stroll around 200 into 300KM Distance to achieve their Allotted Deled Study Center. 

This is quite problematic for its teachers for analyzing their online class of D. El.  Ed.

This is the reason why I'm writing this post for those who wish to modify study center. 

I will inform you that the procedure to alter Your NIOS STUDY CENTER.

There isn't any Official statement for alteration of this Study Center.  However, I've Contacted many officials of NIOS and concentrated that there's a means to switch the research center.

Step by Step Procedure:

As said by the official, there's not any information shown yet about altering the DElEd allotted study center.  However, there's an opportunity to modify the research center when the formally announce you can Change Nios Study Centre.

But we've spoken with all the NIOS Official, and they said to get NIOS DElEd Toll-Free Number 1800-180-9393.   Do not call on vacation and Sunday.

Inform them your Reference number and inform them you are from where. 

  1. You'll Need to Contact the organizer of your Present Study Center.
  2. You'll be able to alter your research center by login in your instructor section (this program isn't functioning today).

That instructor whose research center is remarkably far from his residence, they could stick to this procedure to modify the NIOS DELED study center.  Follow our site for daily updates about NIOS D. El.  Ed. study center.